Halloween is in the air and I am planning to take full advantage of the festivities within the next week! McKinley has the most adorable costume (that she fights to have on, but that's beside the point) and I want her to wear the heck out of it!
I am sharing with you 5 family-fun Halloween events coming up within the next few days that you should check out! Some are free and some have an admission fee that I will disclose below! I hope your families can get out and enjoy one (or more!) of these events with your kiddos!
1. Gymb-O-Ween Party for 0-16 Month Olds, $25- I LOVE that there is an event geared towards this age group and wish it had been around for McKinley when she was that age. Little ones will have activities, open gym, and sweet treats to enjoy at the Gymboree Play & Music Ashburn location on Friday, October 27!
2. Hallowine Trick or Treating at Bluemont Vineyard, $25- This may not be for the ENTIRE family, but who says adults have to be left out of the Trick or Treating fun?! Bluemont is going to have food and wine pairing set up all over their property that will include: truffles, mousse, cider donuts, and more Friday, October 27-Saturday, October 28!
3. CHIBIS Monster Bash, $12-14- We LOVE Chibi's Indoor Playground! It is the perfect size and has a great baby/toddler section. This Sunday, October 29, head on over to Chibi's for Halloween activities, crafts, treats, a parade, and some good ol' fashioned playtime!
4. Mall-O-Ween at Dulles Town Center, FREE- Head on over to Dulles Town Center Mall on Saturday, October 28 for trick or treating, hay rides, a magic show, and more! This sounds like a lot of fun for all ages! **It looks like there is another "Mall-O-Ween" event ON Halloween at Fair Oaks Mall as well!**
5. 60th Annual Leesburg Halloween Parade, FREE- This is an oldy but a goody! I grew up going to this parade and even had a chance to be in it during high school. This year, they are celebrating their 60th anniversary with a Ghostbusters theme!
I hope you enjoy this Halloween with your family!